Applicants must submit a completed application with positive references, acceptable essays, and test scores (if applicable), and agree to the doctrinal statement, abide by the standards of conduct, and meet the specific requirements. Attendance at Talbot School of Theology is selective and application is not equivalent to acceptance.
The Charles L. Feinberg Center for Messianic Jewish Studies is a joint venture by Talbot School of Theology and Chosen People Ministries.
Talbot School of Theology has a strong evangelical Christian commitment and requires that an accepted applicant be an evangelical believer. However, Talbot does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in the admission of students, employment, and the educational programs or activities it conducts. Because enrollment is limited and admission is on a selective basis, applications should be made as early as possible. Decisions are made only on completed applications.
- An accredited bachelor’s degree issued by an institution where English is the medium of instruction.
- A Grade Point Average of 2.6 for the MDiv program.
- A Grade Point Average of 3.0 for the Certificate.
- A calling to Jewish Ministry
Along with the requirements listed international students must submit the following:
- A TOEFL score of 100 IBT
- A “Course by Course” transcripts evaluation by World Education Services (WES).
- Completed Affidavit of Support