• Fully accredited Master of Divinity Program
• Practical ministry work included as part of curriculum
• Mentoring program for all students
• Biblical and theological studies classes taught by Talbot professors
• Jewish and Messianic studies professors who are at the forefront of the field and veterans of Jewish ministry
• Reduced tuition and housing subsidies
• 10,000 volume library with a concentration in Jewish studies and theology located in Manhattan; extensive research library located on the Talbot Campus
• Small Class size: 16 student maximum
• Nine to twelve credits should be taken each Fall and Spring semester, for a total of six semesters. These classes are offered at the New York City campus.
• Six to ten credits should be taken during a six-week summer session on the Talbot Campus in La Mirada, California. There is a total of three summer sessions to complete the program.
• Three to six credits may be taken during a one- to two-week intersession term in January. There are three interterms, located at the New York City campus.
• Bible Survey
• Jewish History
• Church History
• Systematic Theology I, II, and III
• Theological Research Methodologies
• Biblical Greek
• Biblical Hebrew
• Rabbinic Theology
• Biblical Leadership and Management
• Pastoral Care—Messianic Style!
• Contemporary Biblical Preaching
• Hermeneutics/Bible Study Methods
… and other courses!